get massive followers on twitter and make more money

hi my dear visitor
do you use twitter ?
do you have problems to find more and more followers on twitter ?
ok
i will tell you what exactly i make and get more than 2,0000 followers on twitter within only 1 week
1 : i love photoshop design so i make wallpaper design and put it in twitter
2 : I created a short demo video of me explaining how to make my wallpaper design
3 - I posted a link to the video on my Twitter page . The video was nothing special. It was just me explaining the design and talking about how excited I was about releasing it to the public
4 - I only had about 2,000 followers at the time
5 - Within the first day I noticed I was getting some traffic to the website. I checked my Google analytics to see where the traffic was coming from. It was coming from twitter only.then i checked my twitter account and found 5000 followers
6. People were starting to reTweet my initial video Tweet
7. This lead to more traffic.
8 - After 1 week was up, I had over 2,000 people on twitter

so my dear
see if you have skill in specific field then create video on this.
now i use some tricks of twitter and secrets on how not to get suspended while getting 1000's of new followers and i learned this tricks and secrets from wonderful ebook called ( twitter black book) and if you interested in this you can see this book on this link
http://twittertrafficmachine.doubleurincome.com/
note: make massive followers is not for enjoy only,you can also make money from your followers by using CPA programs

0 comments